The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Senior Corporate Trust Relationship Manager for a city based client.
- As the Senior CDO Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the successful retention of existing customer relationships including generating new business from these customers to increase market share and profitability.
- Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Key remits:
- This role will involve end to end planning of the asset transition and data migration for new business
- Enhance relationships with issuer's counsel, underwriters and investors by providing responsive and professional customer service in all aspects of closing activities and ongoing performance of fiduciary obligations.
- Work with clients/trustees to understand their transitioning requirements
- Produce transition plans in co-operation with other teams and key internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the review and execution of transaction documents
- Good knowledge of account management, trust operations, presentations, project management, and legal regulations are required
- Experienced relationship manager from a Corporate Trust background
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills to include both written and oral communications. Working knowledge of CDO, structured finance, loan servicing and related regulations, applicable regulatory requirements, and closing functions
- Strong verbal and written communication, conflict management and negotiation skills required
- Legal education or experience, capital markets documentation experience, Corporate Trust and relationship/transaction management experience strongly preferred.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.