The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Transitions Specialist for a city based tier 1 Asset Manager.
As the Transitions Specialist, you will manage client on-boarding involving all asset classes. You will oversee the transfer of assets for new clients.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- This role will involve end to end planning of the asset transition and data migration for new business
- To oversee the transfer of assets for new clients. . It will require an individual with a strong background in planning to liaise with a number of internal and external parties to develop project plans and implement transitions resolving issues as they occur.
- Work with clients/trustees to understand their transitioning requirements
- Produce transition plans in co-operation with other teams and key internal stakeholders
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders (asset management teams and operations) to understand what information they need to undertake tasks involved in a transition.
- Project planning especially around new business take ons
- Transitioning of pension scheme assets
- Excellent data analysis skills with very high attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing data for use in high-value financial transactions
- Demonstrable experience in performing financial reconciliations and working alongside spreadsheet/data management specialists
- Specialist knowledge/skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Strong abstract (logical) reasoning skills
- Strong focus on detail & analysis and comfortable with taking on major projects
- Highly team-orientated who can also work autonomously
- Highly organised, proactive and takes accountability for delivery
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.