The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Senior Private Client Fund Support Analyst for a city based tier 1 Wealth Manager.
As the Senior Private Client Fund Support Analyst, you will involved from the start of the client relationship,
working closely with the Investment Managers to discuss client requirements, arrange for the account opening, liaise with other internal teams and third parties and be in direct contact with the client or their representatives throughout the process.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Open accounts and for ongoing maintenance for existing clients
- Develop an ongoing relationship with the clients where appropriate
- Dealing with client queries, including; reporting queries, cash transactions, custody
- Liaise with third parties to coordinate client requirements and provide information when
- Liaise with colleagues throughout the business to coordinate and deliver a high level of service to
- Provide assistance and offer guidance for more junior members of the team and other areas of the
business when required
- Provide efficient and timely support to Investment Managers
- Providing support and cover to the Client Administration Team
- Attend client meetings when required
- Sound knowledge of client take on
- Sound knowledge of KYC / AML
- Experience from a wealth management background
- A background having dealt with Charities from a client administration perspective
- IMC or other relevant qualification ideally
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.