The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a front office Client Transitions Senior Manager for a city based tier 1 Asset Manager.
As the Senior Transitions Manager, you will manage complex transitions involving all asset classes with minimal oversight and support. You will also play an instrumental role in determining client investment strategy.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Contribute to the formulation of proposed trading and implementation strategies around transitions
- Liaise with other departments and teams as required to deliver a consistent high quality solution to all clients
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the project manager and support them in their role as required
- Ensure that procedures are adhered to. Fully engaged regarding risk, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Provide both technical expertise and market knowledge when required either pre / during or post a transition. When required support Client Directors when planning a transition (e.g. explaining strategy) and following implementation
- Educate Client Directors on the issues and costs of transitioning mandates involving fixed income and equity assets
- Help with the design and development of strategic and tactical IT solutions
- Accurate, insightful analysis and research
- Pro-active improvement of existing analysis and processes
- Adaptability to a range of tasks - e.g. quantitative analysis, client projects, product development and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working collaboratively within Transition Management
- A methodical, logical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- In-depth experience within Transition Management
- Experience of financial markets and risk management
- Experience analysing complex investment problems
- Detailed knowledge of risk management approaches and measures
- In depth knowledge of derivatives, including pricing and application to portfolios
- Excellent understanding of risk
- Excellent Excel skills
- Educated to degree standard / MBA would be beneficial
- IMC and/or CFA or other relevant qualification
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.