Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting OTC Derivatives Operations opportunity to join a growing and reputable Asset Manager. This role is an excellent opportunity to have a broad remit to cover complex OTC post execution activities and working in a specialist dedicated team.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Monitoring and exception management for all derivative transactions
- Confirmation of trades and payment terms with Counterparties.
- EMIR risk and reporting.
- Collateral Management and dispute resolution.
- OTC Reconciliations.
- Monitoring DTCC for credit events.
- Previously worked in an OTC operations function with full trade life cycle management, ideally within Asset Management or Investment Banking.
- Previous experience of using TriOptima, Markitwire and DTCC would be a distinct advantage.
- Proactive approach and the ability to liaise at all levels.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.