The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Analyst for a tier 1 city based Asset Manager.
As the Regulatory Reporting Analyst, you will support the regulatory reporting process to ensure accurately and timely reporting is met, in what is an excellent team to work in, to help build your career and progress. This is also an opportunity to build on project management skills.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Leverages knowledge of regulations, financial markets, instruments, and drivers to independently identify and resolve reporting issues.
- Understand regulatory reporting requirements and their impacts on the firm.
- Ensures the successful submission of data to regulators and partners through the timely resolution of exceptions.
- Completes auxiliary daily functions, including investigating ad-hoc request from internal business partners and performing change management testing.
- Resolves problems independently and exercises judgment in elevating material issues.
- Recognizes opportunities, recommends process improvements and implements proper solutions to gain efficiencies and ensure quality.
- Participates in special projects and help to implement new workflow solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory reporting (ideally from an Asset Management background).
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications such as Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Strong verbal / written and relationship management skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.