The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Registrations team leader for an Asset Manager based in Kent.
As the Registrations team leader, you will manage a small team that are responsible for registering legal documentation for investment products.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Previous experience within a Financial Services environment, ideally within Investment Management
- You will ideally have a legal background (paralegal / legal secretary) with documentation experience
- Documentation experience from a retail/pensions background would also be advantage. Registrations (Deaths/Births/Marriage etc.) ideally
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- To be responsible for the specific functions performed within the Legal Operations team on behalf of Retail Operations, including oversight and control of activities.
- The role covers a wide range of responsibilities including exposure to resource management, process improvement, customer project representation, regulatory change and oversight.
- Where appropriate, this will include responsibility for the training, quality and oversight of the individuals performing the related processes.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.