The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Fee & Data Analyst for a Global Asset Manager, to work alongside a dynamic sales team.
As the Fee Analyst, you will be a member of the Global Fee Consulting Team, the Fee Analyst helps manage investment management fee policy across all geographic regions and lines of business and plays a key part in the team's role as subject matter expert on all fee related matters.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Educates sales team and prospective and existing clients on management fee arrangements
- Creates exhibits illustrating investment management fee structures and options for sales team prospective and existing clients
- Provides cross-regional (Americas, Europe, Asia) management fee guidance and recommendations to internal (Marketing, Legal, Investment Group) and external clients.
- Advises the Global Fee Services team on account set-ups and contract amendments relating to complex fee structures to ensure accurate application of fee policies
- Reviews and recommends changes to fee related language contained within contractual documentation
- Works with investment and sales teams to understand how new products align with existing offerings
Investment Management background, with a fee analysis experience
Data Analysis and advanced excel
Pro-active improvement of existing analysis and processes
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Working collaboratively with sales teams / client focused teams
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.