The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Senior Product Manager for a Westend based Asset Manager.
As the Senior Product Manager, your primary focus is to work on the development of new products and the management of existing products for the EMEA business, from idea generation, through to design and launch and lifecycle management. Products are largely UCITS Dublin domiciled vehicles, but also include segregated accounts and QIAIF structures as well as a range of UK ICVC, Cayman funds.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- The Senior Product Manager is expected to manage and coordinate product development and management activities in conjunction with other team members and to provide support on sales activities throughout the business when requested.
- This will involve working closely with other product team members as well as (Sales and Client Relationship), Legal, Risk, Compliance, Finance, Investment Division and Operations groups.
- The responsibilities of the individual in this position include: Product Strategy & Market Research.
- Work with the Director to identify product development opportunities driven by clients, markets or investment teams.
- Ensure that product governance requirements are considered at inception and throughout development.
- Coordinate implementation for complex initiatives working with various business areas, Investment Division and teams.
- Support the Director, ensuring that processes maintain momentum
- Equivalent experience from an asset management background
- Candidates must have already obtained, or agree to obtain at the earliest opportunity the Investment Management Certificate. This is a Level 4 qualification
- Candidates who are studying or intending to study for CFA (or other finance related professional qualifications) will be preferred.
- Excellent project management skills
- Good writing skills
- Ability to prioritise (deadline oriented), to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Strong organizational, professional and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in highly pressured team
- Proficiency with computers and various software packages - intermediate Powerpoint, Word and Excel essential
- Experience in the investment management profession, ideally comprising of client exposure, project management & Product Development.
- Extensive knowledge of legal, operational and regulatory aspects of the funds industry.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.