The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Sales Executive for a leading global Asset Manager. The opportunity is to work closely with the wider intermediary sales team to contribute towards sales activity.
Joining as the Sales Executive, you will provide dedicated sales support to the intermediary sales capability. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the sales managers.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Contributing to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up.
- Take a pro active approach to identify sales opportunities and communicate these to the Sales Managers
- Provide dedicated sales support to the investment sales team, including; maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales
- Provide consolidated information obtained from category management, marketing, fund operations, client servicing and fund management areas to the sales team for use in the sales process
- Maintain high level knowledge of the organisations unit trust range and investment philosophy and process working closely with front office teams when necessary
- Previous financial services experience working for an Asset Manager
- Previous experience in working with European Investment clients
- A strong track record of client service
- IMC qualified of studying towards the qualification
- In depth knowledge of Unit Trusts, ETFs and SICAVs
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.