The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Product Strategy and Development Manager for a city based Asset Manager.
- As the Product Strategy and Development Manager, you will support the delivery of an AUM and revenue generating product proposition strategy that ensures the needs and expectations of identified customer groups are met, complies with industry regulations and mitigates any potential operational and legal risks to which the business might be exposed.
- Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Key remits:
- Contribute to the design and delivery of product initiatives to agreed time scales and budgets, keeping key stakeholder's aware of progress and highlighting matters for resolution as appropriate
- Liaise with other departments and teams as required to deliver a consistent high quality solution to all clients
- To ensure all product developments (including launches, amendments and closures) are innovative and drive clear customer outcomes, whilst being delivered in a compliant and timely way
- Maintain a strong awareness of relevant market activity and work closely with product team colleagues to develop specific visions and strategies that contribute to the future strategic direction of the business
- Contribute to the definition, development and delivery of a strategy to ensure products are launched and maintained according to the Product Development Model and the Product Life cycle Management framework so that the needs of the customers are met
- Demonstrable track record of contributing to the design of innovative, strategic products
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role is expected
- Strong Project Management experience is required
- Proven delivery track record as part of a proposition and strategy team within a provider, asset manager and/or advisor or consultancy
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to negotiate both internally and externally, and to successfully influence meetings that may have senior stakeholder's present
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to articulate and convey concepts and ideas to a senior audience in a clear and compelling manner
- Must be delivery focused
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.