The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Client Order Management analyst for a city based Asset Manager.
As the Client Order Management analyst, you will manage both pooled and segregated client relationships and complex trade order instructions.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- To act upon order instructions received from clients and consultants. Liaise with these clients and consultants throughout the order lifecycle.
- Work closely with the Fund Managers and Asset Allocation strategy management teams, to confirm and agree details of client instructions
- Produce accurate reports for the front office to detail complex client deal instructions
- You will be required to liaise directly with internal stake-holders and also external institutional business clients; actively encouraged to build relationships
- Working closely with a fully supportive team manager; who will help to guide and further develop your long term career in the business
- Knowledge and experience of working in an order management function
- Experience of how and what an Investment manager does and how funds are hedged
- A good grasp of the differences between a segregated and a pooled mandate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Asset Management experience
- A methodical, logical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Excellent understanding of risk
- Excellent Excel skills
- IMC would be an advantage
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.