The Ocean Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Fund Accountant for a top tier investment management firm in London on a fixed term contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work within the Fund Accounting team responsible for controlling the accounting records of a range of Investment Funds.
- Provide accurate and timely monthly and quarterly accounts
- Deliver information to internal and external parties including the monthly data extract and quarterly Management Information report
- Participate in new projects to improve efficiency and productivity and subsequently raise the profile of the Fund Accounting team
- Previous experience within Investment Accounting
- Good Excel skills (including Pivot Tables, V-lookups)
- Knowledge of IFRS, Accounting Standards, Financial Reporting etc.
- Ability to face off to senior managers and build productive working relationships
The Ocean Partnership is an equal opportunities professional recruitment partner and welcomes applicants from diverse candidates. Greater diversity means greater business. We look forward to hearing from you.