Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading Investment Management firm in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a newly created leadership role that is responsible for the oversight of the production of audited financial statements as well as other fund financial reporting obligations. You will be liaising with senior managers in the business and influencing Front Office driven change by directly supporting Product Control & Accounting functions.
- Transitioning the offshore function to London and setting up the Financial Reporting capability within the Middle Office
- Leading by example in all audit driven assignments and initiatives
- Managing the oversight, from a technical accounting perspective, of financial statement preparation and fund audit
- Ensuring successful control oversight across Product Control and Accounting
- Technical accounting and audit background within investment management
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP in relation to financial statement preparation and the ability to apply this to investment funds
- Strong controls mindset with focus on operational risk
- Ability to build effective business relationships and influence senior internal stakeholders as well as clients
Ocean is an equal opportunities professional recruitment partner and welcomes applicants from diverse candidates. Greater diversity means greater business. We look forward to hearing from you.