Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing investments business in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and build a HR function.
As the Group HR Director, you will manage stakeholder relationships, establishing trusted partner status and offer advice, coaching and challenge on HR matters. In addition, you will Ensure effective delivery and execution of the HR plan, through effective utilisation of HR shared services and COE colleagues. This is an exciting remit to support a very successful, high profile, profitable division of a large blue chip organisation. There are some interesting M&A, organisational change & HR transformation challenges that will contribute to this critical HR leadership role.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Lead and deliver organisational change activities, supporting organisational design and delivery of all associated change management.
- Support implementation of performance management process and effective management of performance issues
- Ensure that reward programmes are in place, manage and support the reward process
- Play an active role in supporting the business unit on commercial activity including M&A.
- Collate workforce and functional performance insight and use proactively to identify issues for resolution.
- Ensure that Group HR processes and policies are implemented and contribute to the delivery of the Group HR strategy.
- Proven senior HR leadership experience within a large financial services organisation;
- Recent experience of leading a team of 10+ people within a regional setting;
- A passion for people!
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.