The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing exchange and technology firm based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to support and enhance a diverse and exciting business area covering Northern Ireland and EMEA.
As the HR Consultant, you will spend time between London and Northern Ireland and support several departments including technology and operations. You will provide generalist HR support as well as specialist employee relations and well-being advice. The firm is currently going through a rapid period of change following a recent acquisition.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- HR business collaborating to large team's base in different locations across Northern Ireland and EMEA.
- Using expert knowledge of Northern Ireland employee legislation to advise accordingly.
- Acting as the employee relations and well-being specialist for Northern Ireland.
- Advising on occupational health matters for Northern Ireland including the referral process.
- Ownership of the delivery of strategic objectives for multiple business and functional leaders.
- The successful candidate will also be involved in a number of value adding projects as required.
- International HR business partnering experience across EMEA & Northern Ireland.
- Extensive experience of employee relations and well-being projects and initiatives.
- Proven expertise in either a financial services, professional services or tech firm.
- Strong experience of supporting senior stakeholders across a matrix environment.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.