The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit for an exciting opportunity to join a global provider of exchange and trading technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to code on an innovative trading matching and auction platform used by the global financial service market.
As a Consultant C# Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a specialist team of experienced developers using a range of innovative technologies. You will gain exposure to key technical decisions and have the opportunity to participate in discussion at the senior management level. Therefore, your insight will affect the on-going development and performance of the platform and you will gain exposure to both internal and external users including clients.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Development of innovative software and designing of core components.
- Oversight and conducting of testing and bug fixing.
- Contributing your expertise of design and architecture to impact team planning processes.
- Developing database management systems (DBMS) and middle-ware technologies using your expert level of C# Development capabilities.
- Continually performing C# code review and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Influencing the team by explaining the context of your recommendation in the form of 'story review' to create vision and explanation.
- Expert level of C# development skills including writing code and problem solving.
- Proven experience of C# .Net platforms including the ability to explain how they work.
- In-depth knowledge of multi-threading and parallel programming.
- Forensic level of how framework and operating system work.
- Skilled in developing performance- critical, low-latency and high-throughput .net applications.
- Proven expertise of front office real-time trading systems.
- Working knowledge of modern web based technologies such as Angular or React.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investment industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.