The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing exchange and technology firm. This is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the strategic operation of the automated marketing platform, Salesforce Pardot.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you will build and support email communications, lead capture, lead scoring and integration with the firms CRM. In addition, you will gain exposure to a broad range of internal stakeholders to create and design marketing automation best practices to deliver first class marketing campaigns. You will support the EMEA marketing team but on occasions also work with teams in APAC and the USA.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand, design and build email communications and marketing automation campaigns.
- Monitor, track and measure the success of email marketing campaigns.
- Implement global best practices for outbound and inbound marketing, content marketing, lead scoring and grading, lead nurturing and data hygiene.
- Support the generation and implementation of test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum profitability. Support email content process - layout, content, messaging, review and segmentation, and list management
- Work with cross-regional Marketing Automation team to meet or exceed internal SLAs and ensure seamless coordination across time-zones as needed.
- Previous experience of working with the Salesforce Pardot CRM.
- A passion for marketing automation and efficiency through technology.
- Excellent attention to detail and an interest in data analysis.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.