The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing investment management firm in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to create, manage and lead a team of Markit EDM specialists and to own the enterprise data management plan.
As the Lead Markit EDM Developer, you will design, implement, test and support the Markit EDM platform. In addition, you will take a lead role in the inter-face into the business and therefore gain broad exposure across the business. This will build on your business knowledge and give you a chance to shine.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Leading the implementation of enterprise data solutions using Markit EDM and MS SQL Server
- Collaborating with business and technology partners to document said improvements.
- Ensuring all projects comply with enterprise data governance standards and change management methodology.
- Leading of enterprise data warehouse efforts, reference architectures, guidelines, standards, and institute best practices.
- Actively engage in department-specific and firm-wide initiatives to expand capabilities.
- Proven experience working with Markit EDM
- Good SQL Server skills including query writing
- Excellence knowledge of design architecture and database structure
- Previous experience with data warehousing and implementation
- The ability to lead, inspire, manage and motivate others
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.