Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join one the most sophisticated Trade Monitoring teams amongst the leading Asset Management firms in London.
Our client is seeking a high calibre Trade Monitoring Analyst who is ready for a step up in responsibility and will carry out pre and post trade monitoring, rule coding, testing and implementation activities.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- The effective monitoring of IMA, client and/or regulatory guidelines
- Implementing new and revised guidelines
- Advising on pre-trade alerts
- Timely review and escalation and resolution of breaches and warnings
- Maintain effective relationships with fund managers
- Proven experience of investment/portfolio/trade monitoring compliance gained in an asset manager
- Knowledge and experience of trade monitoring systems compliance systems such as BlackRock Aladdin, CRD or Thinkfolio
- Excellent understanding of FCA and EU regulations governing the UK Asset Management space
- Advanced Excel user
- A multi-asset class investment management knowledge including knowledge of the investment strategies and operation of complex mandates
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.