The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Asset Manager with a large presence in EMEA. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation as an Intermediary Marketing Executive for the Benelux region. This position will have significant responsibility for contributing to marketing activities in this channel.
As the marketing executive, you will be responsible for implementing marketing strategy, campaigns and activities across the Benelux region.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Updating and creating new materials to support campaigns, events or sales activity, working closely with relevant teams
- Regularly maintaining a comprehensive range of marketing literature, being responsible for the delivery from start to finish
- Implementing regular and tactical email campaigns to deliver top-quality digital communications to clients
- Ensuring the content on the company website is always accurate and up to date
- Ensuring marketing activities comply with the regulatory, conduct risk and treating customers fairly requirements of FCA and local regulators
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience working in a similar role within financial services
- Fluency in Dutch and English essential
- Fluency in French also desirable
- Understanding of investment products and the investment industry (ideally will have completed the IMC or CFA)
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.