The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join the growing Fiduciary Management function of a leading multi asset solution Asset Manager in UK and EMEA. This is a fantastic opportunity to join at Analyst level in the Relationship Management function.
As the Relationship Management Analyst, you will be responsible for full and partial fiduciary management to clients. This will involve building strong client relationships and working alongside colleagues to deliver strategy, investment management and implementation services.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Client Relationship Management - working alongside the wider team to deepen relations with clients. Establishing a network of working client relations and provide effective and timely responses to clients requirements
- Trustee Knowledge and Understanding - developing an awareness of the UK pensions market and various aspects of fiduciary management
- Sales - supporting the business development capability in identifying fiduciary management opportunities where required
- Market awareness - have an awareness of the market and how it is developing
- Relevant university degree along with professional or technical qualifications
- Ideally holds the CFA or an actuarial qualification
- Experience in working in a similar role in either Institutional Asset Management or Investment Consultancy
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.