The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Fund Managers Assistant for one of the UK's leading Real Estate Investment Managers.
As the Fund Managers Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting fund management teams in the activity of the organisations Real Estate funds.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Analysis of suitable new investment opportunities, making purchase recommendations to the relevant fund manager.
- Assisting in the preparation of investment committee papers and appropriate deal analytics
- Assist in the management of active deals
- Monitor an ensure compliance with investment policy
- Provide adequate investor, consultant, compliance and internal reporting
- CFA Qualification is ideal
- Real Estate fund management experience is ideal
- High proficiency in excel and sound financial modelling skills
- Team orientated individual
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.