The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Institutional Asset Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join as a client relationship executive.
As the Client Relationship Executive, you will have primary responsibility for supporting the activity of the Institutional Relationship Management team.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Support all UK and International investor relations activity
- Responding to investor requests, monitoring fund correspondence both internally and externally
- Sourcing data for and completing RFPs and pitch documents across all Real Assets products
- Assisting in developing new product and fund strategies
- Managing all data requests from clients
- Providing industry and investor trends to the business, sources from seminars, market press and analysis of data
- Experience in a similar role working for a competitor in the institutional space
- Ability to manage and drive forward a number of projects simultaneously
- Industry knowledge of the Real Asset market place and institutional investor community
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.