The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a global asset management organisation based in the west-end. The opportunity is to join their growing data management function. This is a function that has previously been lead from the US office however they are currently undergoing a transition of this function to the London office.
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for managing fund, product and account reference data, along with fundamental data including performance and constituent-level holdings. The role will be responsible for the provision of accurate and timely data and reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Set up and maintain portfolio data
- Providing accurate and timely responses to requests to utilising analytical skills and relationships
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of data, gather requirements for new deliveries and design solutions in the form of scheduled reports and data feeds
- Performing checks and corrections on data received from third party administrators
- Coordinate report development, coding, operational changes as requested by internal business unit stakeholder's and process owners
- Document, submit and manage requests for new reporting capabilities and data elements
- Advise clients on opportunities to further leverage reference data and vendor capabilities, assisting clients in both strategic and tactical planning stages
- Work with data providers and IT associates to manage any data changes required due to errors/revisions
- Previous experience working in the data function of an asset management/financial services organisation
- Experienced with data management
- Experience using SQL is strongly preferred
- Experience managing operational data stores, data warehouses and data marts
- Familiarity with Bloomberg per security as a source of Security data
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.