The Ocean Partnership has been engaged by one of the global leading fund management organisations. The business are a well reputed institutional asset manager, with a significant fiduciary management business. The organisation also have a growing multi-asset solutions offering.
The organisation are recruiting for an EMEA Business Strategy lead. This position will report directly into the Head of EMEA.
In this role the individual will be responsible for the assisting in the creation and execution of the EMEA business strategy. They will work closely with the Head of EMEA to set the strategy and will then operationally support the roll out of all initiatives.
This role will coordinate the strategic efforts and ensure delivery against plan for the region by ensuring the workstream of programmes are planned and managed effectively.
- Providing insight, analysis and information to the Head of EMEA and the leadership team to support business objectives and inform decisions
- Analyse trends in data and present findings to the EMEA leadership team
- Build financially stable, data driven, executable strategies that drive the market strategy
- Lead execution efforts and support the institutional and retail strategy
- Provide business support to the Head of EMEA along with representing the Head of EMEA on various comittees
- Support with presentation decks for the Head of EMEA
- Working with Finance to ensure clarity across headcount and budgeting - tracking/forecasting
- Management of the operational performance of the EMEA markets team
- Working with the Head of EMEA and the HR capabilities to forecast future resource requirements
- Leading and managing key projects and project deliverables, co-ordinating in a timely and cost effective manner
- Proactively build and maintain internal relations with key stakeholders
- Being an internal ambassador for the client and market teams
- Ideally a similar strategist role in a similar global financial services organisation OR a strategy consulting background.
- Broad knowledge of financial markets
- Proven track record of change implementation and strategic work in a matrix organisation
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.