The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Financial Technology organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this business at a particular growth phase of for the business. They are a truly global business with an EMEA, North American and Asian presence. They are looking for a skilled technical Pre-Sales Specialist to join their growing product and distribution function.
As the Pre-Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting in the sales process to qualify new opportunities. The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to contribute to the roll out of a software product specifically designed for the Investment Management industry.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Establish domain expertise and credibility with customers on buy-side best practices
- Configure applications for demonstrations, workshops and proof of concept presentations
- Deliver proof of concepts tailored to meet customer functional need (POC)
- Assist the sales team in the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Create sales support material to represent the solution offering to the client. Assist sales in providing assistance with product / project proposals
- Good buy-side experience and knowledge
- At least 5+ years pre sales or similar experience
- Component in the data management landscape
- Exceptional interpersonally and the ability to work in a small, fast paced environment
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.