The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Securities Lending Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and varied role as a Collateral Management Analyst with lots of internal and external liaison.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Extensive liaison with various internal and external stakeholders including counterparties, agents and dealers
- Instruct triparty with the correct valuation of collateral
- Review and confirm Repo exposure to ensure appropriate bilateral collateral moves take place
- Deal with Repo Loans, Repo Returns and Recalls
- Proactively support project implementations and streamlining initiatives
- Proven collateral management/ securities lending experience gained within in Investment Banking or Asset Management or Third Party
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internally and externally
- Experience/ knowledge of Global 1 would be advantageous
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.