Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a global West End asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Portfolio Onboarding Executive in a capacity that will lead to working on a variety projects across the firm's diverse business lines where you will be responsible for a number of operational functions ensuring that appropriate risk control measures, policies and procedures are developed and documented.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Negotiating and maintaining IMA's and associated investment guidelines
- Work with front Office to determine and draft content for investment guidelines
- Liaise with external counsel in the negotiation of legal documentation
- Ongoing maintenance and compliance of derivative documentation
- Management of client documentation including fund prospectuses and tax forms
- Assisting with queries related to regulatory requirements affecting money managers
- Previous experience drafting and negotiating IMA's or Paralegal experience gained in Asset Management
- Strong knowledge of basic contract law
- Experience of working with institutional clients within an asset management environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong ability to multitask and manage conflicting deadlines
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.