Ocean has been engaged by a global Investment Manager who are seeking to hire a Compliance Advisory Associate who will be responsible for providing qualitative Compliance advice and support to the firm's diverse business lines across the EMEA region. You will be focused on Investment Compliance, ensuring that the business understands it's regulatory requirements.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Providing high quality regulatory advice in relation to institutional
- Regulatory Rule interpretation, advising on FCA regulatory requirements
- Advising the front and back office on transactional regulation
- Advising the business on MiFID II and EMIR requirements
- Provide technical advice with respect to the development of regulatory training
- Ensure due diligence when the firm is seeking to invest in new products
- Keeping up to date with regulatory rules and changes
- Advising on a variety of business projects including fund launches
- Substantial Compliance Advisory experience gained within the Institutional Asset Management sector
- Deep technical knowledge of trade lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of FCA and EU regulations governing the Asset Management space
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.