The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a global investment management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a team of pre and post trade portfolio monitoring specialists alongside an experienced team of Blackrock Aladdin rule coding experts.
As the Contract Portfolio Guidelines Analyst, you will closely with the investment team to provide daily overnight violation review and perform alternative monitoring processes for restrictions from investment management agreements (IMAs). You will take a key role in reviewing UCITs legal documentation.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Regular interaction with all business areas across front, middle office and legal
- Daily overnight violation review and reviewing and escalating issues appropriately
- Performing alternative monitoring processes for restrictions
- Updating data within the compliance monitoring system used to monitor guidelines
- Providing periodic client portfolio compliance statements in a timely fashion to client service teams
- Resolving client third party administrator and custodian queries regarding potential breaches
- Maintaining broker rules in Aladdin and assisting Trading Desks with queries
- Assisting with the coding and review of investment restrictions.
- Provide advice on the validity of pre-trade alerts.
- Previous portfolio guideline monitoring experience
- Excellent knowledge of UCITs investment management restrictions
- Detailed knowledge of investment management workflows
- Working knowledge of investment restrictions monitoring capability in Aladdin or other investment restrictions software
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.