The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Portfolio Compliance Analyst to join a global and highly prestigious investment management company. This is an opportunity to work within a cutting edge Portfolio Compliance team who have a global remit and put the best technology at the heart of what they do.
As the Portfolio Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing pre-trade, post trade and batch compliance exceptions, assisting with the firm's investment process with respect to Fixed Income business lines.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Performing timely pre and post-trade compliance checks across all trades
- Batch compliance review of portfolios
- Resolving compliance inquiries from the wider business
- Providing periodic client portfolio compliance statements in a timely fashion to client service teams
- Resolving client third party administrator and custodian queries regarding potential breaches
- Maintaining broker rules in compliance system and assisting Trading Desks with queries
- Producing and reviewing daily, monthly and quarterly compliance reports
- Previous portfolio guideline monitoring/portfolio compliance experience
- Detailed knowledge of investment management workflows with respect to Fixed Income
- Excellent academics or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.