The Ocean Partnership is hiring for a talented Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique company who specialise purely in the investment industry. This sector is growing exponentially year on year and is under-going a talent transformation. Ocean is helping with this journey and we are the first firm to focus on recruitment, inclusion and retention all exclusively for the sector.
Our team is vibrant and committed to making a real difference to the candidates and clients that we work with. We are all from different backgrounds and have different stories. We believe that this diversity enables us to provide better outcomes and solutions to our clients. So we want to hear all about your journey and discover what makes you - well just that: you.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Ocean, you will work to establish your own specialist area whilst being supported by a management team with a wealth of experience in this market. You will take a proactive role in developing excellent relationships with candidates and clients to create new opportunities. You will also network extensively to build a successful recruitment desk and take a no stone unturned approach to everything that you do.
We value diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Niche Candidate Attraction: candidate sourcing through multiple channels to include job boards, advertising, referrals, recommendations, headhunting and our diversity networks.
- Business Origination: implementing business development techniques to generate new business opportunities and clients for the company.
- Engagement: partnering with a range of business stakeholder including executive teams, heads of departments, HR managers and other business stakeholders.
- Networking: extensively networking and talent mapping to build a strong specialist candidate pool of active and non-active candidates.
- Events & Marketing: development and delivery of personal marketing strategy to target client base to drive engagement and contributing towards company marketing activities.
- Diversity & Inclusion: learn and develop specialist diversity and inclusion knowledge.
- Proven experience working within a recruitment firm.
- We are interested in candidates from all recruitment sector backgrounds.
- High level of sales aptitude to include motivation, drive, resilience and targets focussed.
- Proven experience of developing excellent client relationships.
- Passionate about people and making a difference to under-represented groups.
- A real interest in learning and acquiring new knowledge.
- Creativity to think on your feet and devise solutions to problems.
- A team player who cares about other people and is collaborative to all.
- A desire to contribute your ideas and be part of a great team.
Tell us what makes you great!
We look forward to hearing from you.