The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing financial services company in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a large acquisition and provide expert level guidance across the entire HR piece including consultation, restructuring and redundancy processes.
As the HR Consultant, you will provide expert level support to the Head of HR and take responsibility for a number of key consultation projects. In addition, you will work with business leaders and departmental managers to provide employee relations advice and to support during a time of change.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent, the successful candidate will have an ER background in a complex matrix business.
- Excellent knowledge of current employment law with proven ability to run ER processes such as staffing and selection tools, collective consultations, disciplinary and grievances
- Proven experience of working within an HR team spread across multiple sites as well as experience of business partnering.
- Ability to demonstrate your experience of supporting businesses through acquisition and integration as well as restructure, collective and group consultation across multiple regions including EMEA and APAC.
- Quick to influence and engage at a senior level and will be computer savvy and able to interpret and present data.
- Preferably experience within a Professional Services, Fintech or financial services background.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.