The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing financial technology company based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and data driven marketing team who are offering the ultimate platform to learn new skills.
As the Marketing Associate, you will support marketing campaign across all financial products with a focus on FX and OTC instruments. The role is suited to a candidate who is passionate, engaging and focused on developing a successful career within marketing.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Project coordinating the execution of the full marketing mix including email, direct mail, advertising, social media, factsheets, brochures, event collateral, event logistics and web.
- Representing the firm at client events as part of an extended events team.
- Interaction with sales stakeholders and the wider business to ensure all materials meet with their expectations.
- Ensuring all necessary tracking codes and tools for data analytics are in place and accurate, and that all dashboards reflect campaign activity.
- Foundation level experience within a financial services organisation, ideally capital markets. This could be a series of internships or a placement year in industry within sales, marketing, communications or brand.
- A passion for marketing and a strong attention to detail.
- Degree educated within a marketing focus would be desirable but is by no means essential.
- The ability to connect with people and manage business relationships.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.