The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading global asset manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the UK marketing capability across their Institutional investor base. This will include leading the team responsible for delivering marketing campaigns across this market.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for setting the marketing strategy and delivering campaigns in line with the wider marketing team for your market. In addition, you will lead the team in the delivery of these strategic objectives.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Develop and implement a measurable marketing strategy across the Institutional market
- Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns, using offline and online media and in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
- Embed digital best practice in the UK Marketing team's delivery
- Drive the brand forward in the UK, supporting client acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Establish and execute marketing packages with strategic partners.
- Ensure that all marketing activities comply with the regulatory, Conduct Risk (Customer at Heart) and Treating Customers Fairly requirements of FCA.
- Strong industry Asset Management experience
- Exceptionally strong team leadership and management experience
- Good knowledge of Asset Management marketing
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.