The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit for one the of the UK's leading Asset Management organisations. The organisation is currently restructuring their Marketing function and as part of this are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Communications manager. This is an exciting position to join the organisation as they are looking to build upon their current marketing strategy.
As the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns, primarily focussed on the UK Institutional market.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Act as the dedicated marketing lead for selected investment teams across institutional fixed income, equities and multi-asset as required
- Taking a lead role in the development and implementation of the institutional marketing strategy, working on this in collaboration with wider marketing team and investment teams
- Develop and implement strategic plans and allocate appropriate budget
- Lead the planning and implementation of integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Research opportunities and plan marketing activity across all areas of responsibility
- Plan and develop marketing materials to support campaigns, events or sales activity utilising the wider marketing mix
- Extensive marketing experience in Asset Management
- Knowledge of the UK Institutional market
- Deep understanding of Asset Management, including Equities and Fixed Income
- European language skills would be ideal
- Ideally will hold the IMC or CFA
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.