The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Junior Application Developer to join an award winning asset management firm. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an experienced team dedicated to the development of business applications using SQL and VBA.
As the Junior Application Developer, you will be responsible for improving business efficiencies and identifying potential errors. In addition, you will have an opportunity to learn coding in various languages and be part of a team dedicated to creating new applications and software integrations.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Maintaining and updating existing applications
- Working with the internal team on new applications
- Testing new applications
- Being part of meeting and learning about business needs
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent technical skills: C#, SWL, VBA, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of data analytics and this relates to business
- Ability to code in C# language with previous commercial experience
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- An interest and passion for technology and a career within Financial Services
- Excellent academic achievements, ideally in a STEM subject
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.