The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Institutional Asset Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join as a Marketing and Client Service Executive.
As the Marketing and Client Service Executive, you will have primary responsibility for supporting the activity of the Institutional Client Management team.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Maintain online marketing databases
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client/prospect reports
- Completion of RFPs
- Taking notes during client/prospect meetings when requried
- Client on boarding including KYC/AML checks
- Responding to ad hoc client/prospect/consultant requests and queries
- Coordinate client/prospect meetings and responding with any follow ups
- Assisting with travel schedules for marketing/client servicing trips
- Updating and maintaining the internally CRM system
- Responding to investor requests, monitoring fund correspondence both internally and externally
- Sourcing data for and completing RFPs and pitch documents across all Real Assets products
- Experience in a similar role working for a competitor in the institutional space
- Ability to manage and drive forward a number of projects simultaneously
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.