The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Business Analyst in the Real Estate, Equity and Private Credit department of a leading firm.
As Business Analyst, you will work in the Real Assets area and will be integral to the deployment of several operating models, documenting initial and ongoing governance process maps and identifying improvmenets or standardisation to maximise the real assets departments efficiency.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Work as a Business Analyst on a wide variety of different areas of Real Assets including:
- Extract business requirements from internal front and middle office stakehodlrs and work with teams across the company to deliver those requirements
- Document operating model changes and associated processes
- Document as-is and to-be procedures to enable clarification for various stakeholders.
- Provide analysis in various forms from Excel models to analytical diagrams (Use Case, Activity, Swimlanes, User Journey, Wireframes).
- Produce requirement documents and review any associated change requests to ensure deliverables are appropriate and meet business requirements.
- Liaise with Real Assets Data Analysts to maximise the potential from data requirements for the wider platform.
- Lead the creation of insight capabilities through the use of data visualisation tools.
- Prepare presentations and/or communications for process / technology changes suitable for the target audience (technical/non-technical - Internal/External).
- Assist in project activities to ensure requirements are delivered.
- Contribute to governance oversight due diligence and track progress across a number of contributors.
- Business analysis experience
- Asset Management
- Strong business change experience
- Front office experience (ideally Fixed Income or Derivatives experience)
- Real Estate / Property / Direct Assets / Real Assets / Alternative Assets / Direct Assets experience
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.