We have been engaged to recruit an exciting role for a top tier asset management organisation in the City. This is a great opportunity to join a newly created team responsible for supporting the development, implementation and oversight of front office controls and develop the internal risk and control environment globally.
- Assist in owning, developing and maintaining Front Office risk and controls reporting and MI dashboard
- Run the Incident Management process for product teams
- Enhance the RCSA process with the Operational Risk team to optimise functionality for the Front Office
- Contribute to all Front Office controls-related projects in an advisory and delivery capacity
- Support Business Continuity Planning with strategic insight from a risk and controls perspective
- In depth knowledge of Asset Management processes, products and controls
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across 3 lines of defence
- Strong risk and controls mind set
- A background in risk, audit, assurance and/or Front Office controls is highly advantageous
The Ocean Partnership is an equal opportunities professional recruitment partner and welcomes applicants from diverse candidates. Greater diversity means greater business. We look forward to hearing from you.