The Ocean Partnership have been retained to recruit a Fund Accountant for a top tier investment management firm in London on a fixed term contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of all the Technical Fund Accounting work including month end deliverables, quarterly consolidated reporting and transaction costs reporting requirements.
- Identify and research complex technical accounting issues and resolve accordingly
- Produce effective MI reporting to management highlighting trends, analysis, errors
- Assisting in implementation of projects/initiatives within the department
- Act as a key representative for the team in a professional and collaborative manner to foster efficient working relationships with internal and external parties
- Demonstrable IFRS accounting standard knowledge
- Successful track record in a Fund Accounting and/or Financial Reporting role
- An accounting qualification is highly advantageous
- Ability to engage and influence senior managers
The Ocean Partnership is an equal opportunities professional recruitment partner and welcomes applicants from diverse candidates. Greater diversity means greater business. We look forward to hearing from you.