The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Custody and Reconciliations Specialist for a city based Asset Manager.
As the Custody and Reconciliations Specialist, you will ensure that our Master Records for the Nominal Holdings agree with the Custodian Records and with those maintained by other business areas. As well as, this it will liaise with other Business Areas to investigate the 'Breaks' and prepare Management Information Reports as defined in the Reconciliation Procedures. You will also be the main point of contact for the front office with regard to any reconciliations queries.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Support your manager on project tasks and fund launch analysis.
- Maintenance of Tasks, Controls and Reconciliations in Aladdin system. Assist the manager to lead the standardisation of account reconciliation process description and purpose and procedures
- Reconcile the Assets held in the Aladdin Master Records with the Custodian and other Sundry Banks, Brokers and Agencies (Collateral)
- All Unresolved 'Breaks' should be assigned correctly to the relevant area for resolution and updated as required
- Prepare the Weekly and Monthly MIS Report
- You will have experience in the Asset or Cash Reconciliations Environment with a Custodian Bank or Asset Management Company. As well as this, additional knowledge of Stock Market Instruments, Settlement procedures and Corporate Actions or Global Custody will be desirable
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.