The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Product Governance Associate for one of the world's leading Asset Management firms. This represents an exciting opportunity to join a business whose growth is still on an upward trajectory; a programme is currently underway to oversee the transfer of their AIFs and UCITS into a SuperManCo. Our client is also in process of launching a MiFID Distribution firm in Luxembourg as well as launching funds across the Asia Pacific and Americas.
As Product Governance Associate, you will be assisting the Product Governance Manager in providing leadership and strategic direction from a Governance standpoint, to the Product team. You will help to ensure that a robust Product Governance Structure is embedded and applied throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Support the delivery of updates of fund legal documents, ensuring that any business, product and regulatory changes are implemented
- Support the fund registration process across a variety of jurisdictions
- Providing the Product Development team with support and guidance on all strategic projects
- Assist in the production of product reports for the board and executive committee meetings
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Identify opportunities to improve the Product Governance framework
- Experience gained in Asset Management within a Product Governance/Management, legal or Compliance capacity
- Knowledge and experience in the production of fund legal documents and the regulatory approval process of regulated Luxembourg domiciled UCITS
- Solid project management skills
- Confidence to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties
- Flexible and proactive approach
- This will be a visible role so requires someone with an approachable personality, strong focus and first-class communication skills, both written and oral
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.