Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Implementation Manager in a capacity that will lead to working on a variety projects across the firm's diverse business lines where you will be responsible for the production and coordination of all approvals for investment Guidelines.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Managing and coordinating all the stakeholders involved with the IMA process
- Communicating with stakeholders, both internal and external on the progress of client work
- Quality checking of legal documentation
- Design and implement business processes and controls to facilitate a risk controlled environment
- Ensuring changes to client portfolios are implemented as a result of fund or regulatory events
- Experience of drafting fund guidelines or legal documentation within an asset management environment
- Experience of working with institutional clients within an asset management environment
- Good understanding of LDI and derivatives products
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong ability to multitask and manage conflicting deadlines
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.