The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Senior Manager who will focus upon Fixed Income Front Office Controls for one of the world's leading Asset Management firms. This represents an exciting opportunity to join a business whose growth is still on an upward trajectory; a programme is currently underway to oversee the transfer of their AIFs and UCITS into a SuperManCo. Our client is also in process of launching a MiFID Distribution firm in Luxembourg as well as launching funds across the Asia Pacific and Americas.
As the Senior Manager in Front Office Control Monitoring, you will be responsible for the provision of advice as well as monitoring the output of the Front Office (Fund Managers and Dealing Desk) with respect to all aspects of Fixed income, ensuring that the appropriate controls are in place to mitigate event driven risk.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- Event driven risk management, training and reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Controls Monitoring, including Conflicts and Conduct
- Maintaining the Fixed Income Conflicts of Interest Register
- Monitoring Front Office Conduct
- Providing ad-hoc projects advice
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Identify opportunities to improve the Front Office Controls Framework
- Substantial experience gained in Asset Management within a Front Office Controls capacity
- Extensive knowledge and experience of managing and the reporting thereof, risk events
- Confidence to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties
- Flexible and proactive approach
- This will be a visible role so requires someone with an approachable personality, strong focus and first-class communication skills, both written and oral
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.