Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is to work as a Business Analyst in the Client Implementation / Client Onboarding space.
This role will form part of its Client Implementation team. The teams focus is to foster, promote and facilitate collaboration with all Business Partners in the successful implementation of new and client change events. The team's remit is broad ranging with engagement across our entire business platform. The successful candidate will be expected help define and lead the implementation of best practice and therefore have a deep understanding of client lifecycle management, asset classes, instruments and the investment processes. This is an exciting career opportunity to work, and to have real impact, in an organisation and business area going through a period of significant transformation.
Some core responsibilities include:
1. Take key role within Client Service Operations, with a primary focus on the Client Onboarding process with responsibility for leading the analysis and design of changes the control environment
2. Identify sources of operational risk in the process and determine appropriate solutions to mitigate these risks
3. Manage the implementation of any changes identified, working with the teams to document process, adapt tools and deliver training.
4. Provide thought leadership in introducing consistency in process design across Implementation teams and with stakeholders in the process - understanding their existing challenges and trade-offs to determining the right outcome for business areas and LGIM
5. Enhance operational efficiency through promotion and facilitation of increased collaboration between teams
6. Work closely with technology, and the specific projects associated to onboarding to ensure that processes and controls migrate to systems that enhance the onboarding journey
- Good business analyst / business analysis experience in an asset management company
- Client implementation / client onboarding/on-boarding experience
- University degree
- Operational Risk experience
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.