Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting contract opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an SCRUM Master / for the front office IT in-house build department.
The role will involve demonstrating a passion for delivery through working with people and teams as a servant leader, helping them identify problems and find ways to solve them and improve.
Work effectively with the product owner, stakeholders, delivery team, project and programme management to enable successful delivery of software products that will transform the work and output of the team.
This role will be delivering new functionality, mainly in fund management, for the front office IT Change department for the company, in the in-house build area.
The successful candidate will act as SCRUM Master for a team of Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and Product Owners.
This is NOT a role for just a Project Manager, so Prince2 is certainly not the correct methodology for this position.
- Must have good SCRUM Master experience, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will ideally have a BA background
- Not looking for a PM, so not Prince 2.
- Will be working on software delivery, in particular internal software.
- Financial services is nice to have, but not mandatory
- Asset Management is particularly nice to have, but not mandatory
- In-house build experience, rather than 3rd-party system implementation experience is very nice to have
- Must be able to deal with tricky stakeholders and have good stakeholder management skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.