Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting contract opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an IT Business Analyst in the front office, in a cross-asset class environment.
As Front Office Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis, implementation and enhancement of tactical and strategic systems solutions used by the front office.
This will be working on 1-2 month projects, so it is essentially small change.
- Working with the business users to define their requirements for new systems, system enhancements and process-based change
- Working to provide enhancements to the Order Management System (Charles River)
- Understanding existing processes and defining and documenting new business models including data and process using structured techniques
- Performing systems analysis and assisting developers in translating specified requirements into technical solutions.
- Aspects of project management
- Representing both the Equity and Fixed Income Dealing Desks on group-wide projects
This role requires:
- Strong asset management business analysis experience
- Good front office experience
- Good SQL experience - this will involve dealing with databases
- Cross-asset class experience (Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Derivatives)
- Experience with Charles River is ideal but not mandatory. Another OMS such as ThinkFolio, Charles River or Latentzero will also be beneficial.
- Ability to liaise with external vendors
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.