Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a key business position with strong funds exposure, in a 12-month contract role.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in providing a dedicated end-to-end client on boarding and change management service to the institutional business, supporting the full range of product structures and services offered by the company.
- Primarily, co-ordinate the implementation of new client mandates and existing client account amendments in conjunction with other business areas and stakeholders to achieve the client's funding objectives in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring that all legal, operational and transitional requirements are comprehensively identified, assigned (as applicable) and completed
- You will be accountable for mapping and steering the course of progress and resolving eventual obstacles.
- This role will cover 3 main parts;
- Client On-boarding
- Client relationship management
- Paralegal (drafting legal documentation)
- Act as an internal implementation consultant to the relationship teams
The successful candidate MUST have the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience with pooled funds
- Asset Management experience
- Good Client Onboarding experience
- Good Relationship Management experience
- Experience with LDI's / Liability-Driven Investments
- KYC and AML
- PMC funds, off-shelf investments
- Experience drafting legal documents
- Experience liaising with consultancy firms
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.